Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddle Bar petrol-bombed?

• 11-07-2011 9:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

Drove past in the morning, cordoned off, one garda unit on site, one window broken with black soot around.

Could it be petrol bomb? Or just the window broken?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I saw that too. The cordon was around a jeep out the front too.

I was sleepy this morning,so didn't cop the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

No, it was just Jager Bombed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

dayshah wrote: »
    No, it was just Jager Bombed.

wheeeeeeeey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Gardner

bump any more news on this?

doesnt surprise me been honest known who the owner is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

It's reported on page 6 of the news & star, a window was smashed with a concrete block and an attempt was then made to throw a petrol bomb into the premises but it did not penetrate the building.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭sparks24

wont be barring me or anyone else for a while :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 waterford1

Someone had a smashing time !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

What time did this happen!! seems this place has a long history of fires of one kind or another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

We were playing in there tonight and it seemed grand, as if nothing had ever happened. Its an awful shame its got such a bad name, because the back room where the bands play is actually a lovely spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

kkdela6 wrote: »
    We were playing in there tonight and it seemed grand, as if nothing had ever happened. Its an awful shame its got such a bad name, because the back room where the bands play is actually a lovely spot
    I don't think its that bad. I used to be down there when it was the actual toddle and there was a few heads down there but it was grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

seanybiker wrote: »
    I don't think its that bad. I used to be down there when it was the actual toddle and there was a few heads down there but it was grand.

Ive been in there meself over the last few weeks and i think its a lovely spot. Especially the back room where the bands play. very comfortable and cheap drink. Few quare heads down the front bar alright but sure you wouldnt mind them

Advertisement