Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The white box...

Options
  • 11-07-2011 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, maybe one of you guys can help. I eork in a building that is without a phoneline. Initially a technician ran a wire from our neighbours 'white box' into our building. Said neighbour has moved but before he went he decided to pull the wire.

We want our own phoneline and each time and Eircom Tech comes out it goes like this

Eircom Tech: Where's your white box?
    Us: We don't have one
    ET: Ah you have to have one
    Us: We don't
    ET: ah you must, lets go look for it
    ET: Right you don't have one, I can't do anything so, bye..

Now we were using Magnet but would be happy to use Eircom if we could get a line, just nobody seems interested in doing anything for us. So you guys of the Eircom forum, could you do something for a garage in distress?

Thanks a million for reading!

Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Onkle wrote: »
    Hi lads, maybe one of you guys can help. I eork in a building that is without a phoneline. Initially a technician ran a wire from our neighbours 'white box' into our building. Said neighbour has moved but before he went he decided to pull the wire.

We want our own phoneline and each time and Eircom Tech comes out it goes like this

Eircom Tech: Where's your white box?
    Us: We don't have one
    ET: Ah you have to have one
    Us: We don't
    ET: ah you must, lets go look for it
    ET: Right you don't have one, I can't do anything so, bye..

Now we were using Magnet but would be happy to use Eircom if we could get a line, just nobody seems interested in doing anything for us. So you guys of the Eircom forum, could you do something for a garage in distress?

Thanks a million for reading!

Gary

Hi Onkle,

Can you private message me with your address please and I will look into the connection at the address for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Sent.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Onkle wrote: »
    Sent.. :)

Hi Gary,

PM you back, if you have any follow up questions let me know.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement