Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB Roll out for Ballygarvan, Cork

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Hi Gary,

There is no indication as yet as to when the Ballygarvan exchange in cork will be NGB enabled.

However when we get any indication or time-frame we will let you know.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering, how do I find out what my closest exchange is?

Also, I'm assuming if there is no indication that means that a planned roll out is not going to happen before a certain date, what is that date? i.e. if there are planned roll outs up until Sept or something then roll outs without indications will only occur after this date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering, how do I find out what my closest exchange is?

Also, I'm assuming if there is no indication that means that a planned roll out is not going to happen before a certain date, what is that date? i.e. if there are planned roll outs up until Sept or something then roll outs without indications will only occur after this date.

Hi Gary,

The list of exchanges for broadband enablement is up until the end of the year. However it is updated on a monthly basis.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement