Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microphone

Options
  • 11-07-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

im starting a youtube channel and i need a mic for gameplay commentary.could anyone suggest me one thats good and reasonable

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Buy a headset like Turtle Beaches or Tritons. The sound quality is un-matched and they are very comfortable.

Alternatively, if you're just looking for something cheap and basic, and mic will do. but the sound will be cheap and basic too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You don't want a cheap mike for commentary, seriously. It puts me right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

what are the best turtle beachs to buy

canister94 wrote: »
    what are the best turtle beachs to buy
    Any of them tbh. If it's only for Comms then any will do, they are all good

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

Well i only have ****ty xbox headset so i would actually use it for gaming like so of the x 21 x 31 x41.Is there much difference in gaming quality because the price is definately varied

• Advertisement

canister94 wrote: »
    Well i only have ****ty xbox headset so i would actually use it for gaming like so of the x 21 x 31 x41.Is there much difference in gaming quality because the price is definately varied
    Well I have the PX21's and cannot fault them

Advertisement