Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time MBA/MBS programmes

Options
  • 11-07-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have an honors business degree and am ACCA qualified with over 10 years experience (practice & industry - not at managerial level). I’m looking to give my career a boost and am considering doing a part time Masters. I’ve looked at several MBA programmes but I’m unsure if these would be suitable for me, would it be fair to say they are primarily aimed at students from a non-business background? Would an MBS programme be a better option for someone with my background?
    Many Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Rusty Cogs 08

Why would you think a Masters in Business Administration is aimed at people from a non-business background ? If you mean that they would have the most to get out of it (learning new things), maybe, but someone with your experience should get a lot out of it too (probably more).

Advertisement