Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

glanbia increase manufacturing milk price

• 11-07-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

Glanbia has increased the june man milk price by 1cpl to 34cpl inc vat by the addition of of 1cpl market based premium jun-dec11... what is a market based premium?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I love bearer's of good news :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

Min wrote: »
    I love bearer's of good news :D
    i just dont like when they send texts with bits i dont understand , maybe i am totally thick but just want to know is it actually an increase or what is this premium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

whelan1 wrote: »
    i just dont like when they send texts with bits i dont understand , maybe i am totally thick but just want to know is it actually an increase or what is this premium

I guess Glanbia and it is a guess, that Glanbia have been making too much money from our milk, the sales have brought in more than expected and this is the market premium.
    I don't know, they could make it clearer, was just happy to see a price increase.

Advertisement