Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBL trial

• 11-07-2011 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone have a XBL trial code? first time user

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Don't first time users get a 48 hour code with the console?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Don't first time users get a 48 hour code with the console?

nope they get a month free automatically with each new profile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

I could be wrong here, but don't you get a month of x box live gold free when you first create an account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    nope they get a month free automatically with each new profile

Well, that just makes the OP's fibs all the worse then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Well, that just makes the OP's fibs all the worse then!

And he went to all the bother of creating a boards.ie account when all he had to do was create an xbox account ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Profondo Rosso

I have a 48-hour code to give ya. Got it with Black ops. There is a catch, you have to do the Moonwalk and post it on youtube, then you'll be the new owner of 48 hours of pure xbox live pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Eazey

For all the assuming, its a pre owned xbox as i couldn afford a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Eazey wrote: »
    still ignoring the make a new account bit then. I have one but I'll need your bank account info to activate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Eazey wrote: »

If you're a first time user, you will need to create your own Xbox Live account with your own gamertag. New Xbox Live accounts get 1 month Xbox Live for free so set up a new gamertag and forget the code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

If you're a first time user, you will need to create your own Xbox Live account with your own gamertag. New Xbox Live accounts get 1 month Xbox Live for free so set up a new gamertag and forget the code

Good advice TouchingVirus.

Eazey, welcome to the forum. Now follow TV's steps to activate a free account. If the previous owner has used up all four possible free accounts, then look at the stickied thread for useful information. There you'll find links to online retailers that offer great savings on XBL membership. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056300650

I don't mind active members exchanging codes and helping each other out but I think it's a bit cheeky that your first post on the forum was looking for a free hand out. Judging by the reaction of the community to your post, I'm not alone in thinking that either.

Since TouchingVirus has explained exactly what you need to do, I'm closing this thread down.

TheMooseInNam
    Xbox Moderator

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement