Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking lessons with Chinese Chef?

Options
  • 11-07-2011 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

I've been cooking chinese food for about 2 years now, and consider myself handy enough, and can make the majority of dishes to a decent standard (satay, kung-po etc)

However, I want to get my dishes up to the level of a high quality Chinese restaurant and have absolutely no idea where to get the training in Ireland (preferably in Dublin)

I know some cookery schools have quite simple chinese day courses (taught by Irish people), but what i'm after is to be taught in detail by a Chinese person with a good level of restaurant experience, to get me close to a chef standard.

I realise it's a bit of a long shot asking on here, but worth a try all the same.

Any ideas folks?

Advertisement