Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Malahide

Options
  • 11-07-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm living in Malahide but don't have much experience with local health sevices. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good GP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

Dr Molloy in Malahide village I find very nice and has been the family doctor for more years than I care to remember! Above the jewellers at the diamond.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LuckyCloud

That's great. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 insideout

Dr Molloy for sure. Stay away from those doctors in Seabury. There can be a long wait to see Molloy, ive been 2 hours in the waiting room, but if it is only a quick visit he will charge you half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Yeah he's been my GP since I was 3 years old! And apparently was crawling on the floor trying to give me an injection once and I kept scooting away from him! He's a lovely, lovely man.

Advertisement