Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thermodynamic solar energy

• 11-07-2011 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

But i start nameing compaines i suppose i better ask, if i'm allowed to name compaines i'm planning on getting Thermodynamic solar energy. Just wondering if anyone has this type of solar panels in, they claim to work in rain, hail, snow and sun shine and also in day and night, A rough estimate i've recieved is about 4-6k for hot water and 14-16k for central heating system.

i suppose what i'm asking is;

can i name the company/supplier here??

does anyone have a system like this?
    what do you think of it?

do the prices mentioned sound about right???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Joemassey wrote: »
    can i name the company/supplier here??
    In a word, no.

Thanks for asking in advance though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Can I mention Google? It is your friend;)

From what I see this type of system is a heat pump with an alternative type of collector (which resembles a solar panel).

There appears to be two manufacturers of this type of system, one from Portugal and one from Spain, who are represented in Ireland.

It would indeed be interesting to hear from anyone who has such a system installed what their experience has been.

No names mentioned of course.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭ccsolar

Hi Joe
    Do a search on Boards for
    New type of solar panel I have not seen before.

This system was discussed here before.

Cc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

I don't know much about it specifically, although I have threatened to look into it several times!!.......but I do know an end-user who has it.

If you drop me a PM, I'll send you his no, and ring him directly.

No connection, other than I know that's what the guy has on his roof and uses (successfully apparently).

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

ccsolar wrote: »
    Hi Joe
    Do a search on Boards for
    New type of solar panel I have not seen before.

This system was discussed here before.

Cc

Here's a direct link to that thread.

Thanks Cc

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement