Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S APN Settings for 3 network

Options
  • 11-07-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

If there is anyone out there with a galaxy s and on the three network could you please post your APN settings....many thanks!! My phone was originally on meteor...I rooted it and unlocked it no problem and moved accross to 3 (much better pay as you go option) but they tell me I probably wont be able to get the 3g going on it.

To find the details I need please select the option below:

Settings
    ....>Wireless and network
    ....>Mobile networks
    ....>Access Point Names
    ....>and there should be one there called "3 Services" or just whichever one you have

Select this and hit the menu button and I'm looking for ALL the settings listed below. The people at three have given me just the Name (3 Services) and the APN (3ireland.ie) and told me these are the only settings I need but i still cant connect :(

So I'm looking for the following to copy exactly:

Name
    APN
    Proxy
    Port
    User name
    Password
    Server
    MMSC
    MMS proxy
    MMS port
    MCC
    MNC
    Authentification type
    APN type

many many thanks to anyone who can provide me with this info!!!!

Comments

Advertisement