Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta skin problems??

Options
  • 11-07-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble clicking smilies or the bold/italic/url short buttons on the beta skin?? Have to do it the long way (i.e. type them out, shock horror!!)... I'm on Google Chrome...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Nope.Im using beta through chrome and not a bother here.:)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Workin' fine for me too

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Working fine here - at least the formatting ones. I always type the smilies anyway - it's quicker. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I'm using Beta and when I click on an email notification, it won't go to the last unread post today. Never had that problem before. For some reason it goes to the post for a fraction of a second, but then immediately jumps to the top of the page and stays there.

Happening all the time, to each and every email notification since earlier today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

January wrote: »
    Beta skin problems??

This forum might help you clear it up..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1146

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Are you sure you don't have the tick button to disable smileys/formatting checked by default?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Seems it was a temporary thing, working fine today...

Only, I don't have to click the quick reply short cut in the a post to quick reply any more :eek: that a new thing!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yeah same here ..

The issue I highlighted yesterday, with regards to not being brought to the first unread post, now appears to be working fine.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

January wrote: »
    Seems it was a temporary thing, working fine today...

Only, I don't have to click the quick reply short cut in the a post to quick reply any more :eek: that a new thing!?

Yes.

Advertisement