Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser Needed for Colour & Cut

• 11-07-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I know there have been a few threads on this, but I didn't seem to find really what I was looking for...so here goes another one.

Looking to get the hair colored & cut. I've been to Urban Hype and was disappointed with the experience. I was going to try Foxy Choppers, has anyone had any experience with them? They do look like they are on the expensive side, but I really am looking for a good job this time.

Any suggestions about them or anyone else would be great! Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

I used to use Urban Hype myself and was very disappointed with them:(

I know get my hair done out in Miss Coco in the Woodlands Hotel. Laura always does a fab job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Selnyc

I would highly recommend Foxy choppers, I have going to Marina for a good while now and she has turned my brittle bleached hair into a lovely glossy brunette. My cut and colour is usually in around 80 Euro but they do monthly specials with your loyalty card which they give you at your first visit. This is the first salon where I have always been happy when I leave! Very friendly staff too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There is a woman who has a salon at the side of her house there on Williamstown Road (first estate on right as you exit roundabout). I know a good few who use and highly recommend her, cheaper than the main salons around town. If you want the number just send me a PM. :)

Advertisement