Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone4 v Blackberry Torch

Options
  • 11-07-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Never had a smart phone before, basically have my choice of whatever i want. I think these two seem to be the best has anyone experence of both or can give an opinion?

• What features are important to you in a phone? GPS and net surfing.
    • Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc. no preference.
    • Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE mobile internet and wifi a must
    • Operator - have you an operator preference O2uk but may change if the deal is good
    • Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either prob pay monthly to reduce the phone cost
    • Price range its a birthday present other half is paying :D.
    • Living close to the border it will be on a uk network.

Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

had both. Iphone4 is better for apps and browsing. blackberry is god for emails and blackberry messenger. if your family,friends have blackberry it would be handy to use blackberry messenger function. other then that go for galaxy s2 or htc sensation

Advertisement