Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norio's-> good or bad?

Options
  • 11-07-2011 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi there folks,

Got kebab (chicken) in Norios last night, up half the night with abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, and had to come home early from work;-(

Wondering if anyone else had similar experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

Have to say I have been going there for years and never had a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

Same as..never a bother with the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

yum yum yum.. love narios aswell. never had problem there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I'm bringing in a new rule for myself based on my past experiences. Don't eat chipper food on a Sunday. It's most likely re-heated from the night before. It won't be as nice and has a higher chance of making you sick

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Was the chicken kebab the only thing you eat that day?

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I'm bringing in a new rule for myself based on my past experiences. Don't eat chipper food on a Sunday. It's most likely re-heated from the night before. It won't be as nice and has a higher chance of making you sick
    They cook it in front of you though, you could just watch what they're doing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Springerman

No, I had cereal (cheerios!) and soup at lunch, it may be a bug thats going round, but it just looked like it was that.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭karen89

There is a nasty bug going could be that, plenty of 7up and get to bed early!!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

ScumLord wrote: »
    They cook it in front of you though, you could just watch what they're doing.

That would be my downfall. I live about 10-15 mins from some places down Dominick Street so if I'm getting take away I call ahead and pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Magnos

Norios is a grand spot. very clean. but i never eat kebabs, it seems unreal clean tho in that place

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Always get a dose after Norios....but its just so damn good!

Seriously...never had a prob but i usually dont have the chicken kebab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Never had any bad experiences with Norios, quality chipper, and their delivery driver is probably the most efficient i've ever seen!

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Your bowels just couldn't handle how awesome their food is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Springerman

Black Knight, you should have been a comedian...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Speak to the manager if you believe your stomach troubles may be connected to the establishment.
    That's all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement