Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Return of period

• 11-07-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

I gave birth to my daughter nine weeks ago and have been bottle feeding since day 1. My periods haven't returned and am just wondering when other people's returned. I can't remember how long it took after my first daughter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Mine took 15 weeks, which I think is quite long but has been normal since (6 months after baby was born). I was bottle feeding as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

That's good to hear. Anyone I mentioned it too said that they had theirs back well before their six week check up so I was starting to wonder was something wrong. I might as well enjoy it while it lasts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭sonandheir

i had a baby 16weeks ago and still have no period but doc said it will come in time,everyone is different so i wouldnt worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I got mine back within 6 weeks even though I exclusively breastfed.Was well annoyed :mad:

Enjoy it while you can :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Its been 4 and a half years and i still didn't get mine, all thanks to the coil. :D

With my first i got them back when she was around 9 months i breastfed till she was 2 and a half.

with my second i got them back as clock work approx 4 -6 weeks went on the patch came off that at 7 months got pregnant 2 weeks later on first ovulation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement