Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nato watch strap in Dublin

• 11-07-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hello,
    The strap on my watch has let me down after several years of fairly intense time checking. I've decided that I might chance replacing it with a Nato strap. If anybody knows where I might buy one in Dublin, please let me know. Thanks,
    Elgana

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I've yet to see one on sale in Dublin myself. I get mine from ebay if that's an option for you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

Wibbs wrote: »
    I've yet to see one on sale in Dublin myself. I get mine from ebay if that's an option for you.

Thanks Wibbs, I may have to get one on Ebay. That shouldn't be a problem but I would have liked to have picked one up while in town (Dublin) for the sake of convenience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

From a thread on watches in the Military Forum - CLICK HERE.

Advertisement