Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Jersey for a baby

• 11-07-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

hey all,

Does anyone know where i could get a jersey for a 6 month old baby, or if perhaps someone had an old one to sell??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

We got our one for our 3 month old in Azzurri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Stokolan wrote: »
    We got our one for our 3 month old in Azzurri.

AAww great, i looked up their website and the smallest size on that is age 1-2 years.. do u mind me asking how much did u pay for it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Libby029 wrote: »
    hey all,

Does anyone know where i could get a jersey for a 6 month old baby, or if perhaps someone had an old one to sell??

I was disappointed too, but our players aren't that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Call into the azzurri factory shop. Debbie in there will sort you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Mmm yeah was looking for a KK shirt, and smallest size is 1-2 years.

Im sure you would get the fake kinda jersey's in the likes of dunnes and that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

hey all,

AH dont embarrass the child by putting one of those on it!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Anybody got the number for social services? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Oh trust me if i had my way she wouldn't be wearing one, as her mam is not a waterford woman.. but she is off to Galway on the day Waterford meets Galway and her dad is insisting she needs to be wearing one!!!! I rang the azzuri shop and they don't have one in her size.. so if anyone knows of anyone that might have an old one that they would sell I would greatly appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EDB66

Oh trust me if i had my way she wouldn't be wearing one, as her mam is not a waterford woman.. but she is off to Galway on the day Waterford meets Galway and her dad is insisting she needs to be wearing one!!!! I rang the azzuri shop and they don't have one in her size.. so if anyone knows of anyone that might have an old one that they would sell I would greatly appreciate it!!

Libby

Get a Waterford United Baby Jersey the 1-2 this season is more 6-12 months tiny, made by Azzuri, 3 logo, don't look to close you'd never tell the difference :D 2 new in stock here €25 for this size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

EDB66 wrote: »
    Libby

Get a Waterford United Baby Jersey the 1-2 this season is more 6-12 months tiny, made by Azzuri, 3 logo, don't look to close you'd never tell the difference :D 2 new in stock here €25 for this size.
    Are ye getting many returned jersey's after last weekend? Yano people looking for a refund?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

I came across this website before on facebook it might not be any good but might help if you are stuck. Haven't used it myself so can't recommend.

http://www.gagababy.ie/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,49/category_id,19/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,37/

Advertisement