Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Server Event

• 11-07-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Alright, the event was going to be on last Saturday but because so many people objected it'll be on this week instead. Question is, when?
    Get to votin'.

Oh, and when the day is sorted the actual thread giving details will be made :D

Event Day 22 votes

Thursday
    0% 0 votes
    Friday
    36% 8 votes
    Saturday
    40% 9 votes
    Sunday
    22% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Should be able to make multiple votes. I can do Thursday or Sunday, away in Mayo on Friday and Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Not tomorrow or thursday.

>:(

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    away in Mayo on Friday and Saturday.

Willingly? :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Friday and Saturday aren't good for me either unless the event starts around 10.

• Advertisement

Tankran wrote: »
    Willingly? :O

OOOooooooffff ccccooooouuurrrssseee! :D Lots of booze and a gig. Weekend from heaven! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Sure thats all i go back for really :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Voting closes this evening lads! Get word around on the server!

C'mon people get the votes in for Thursday. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

PLEASE NOT THURSDAY, My internet is fixed on Friday but if I play on thursday it will totally ruin ANOTHER event for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Botulism wrote: »
    PLEASE NOT THURSDAY, My internet is fixed on Friday but if I play on thursday it will totally ruin ANOTHER event for me.

I voted Friday so you're sound. :pac: I definitely 1000% will not be online tomorrow night, but I can set up the server prior to the event if needs be

Well if you aren't around for Thursday then would Sunday suit? I know we would all like it on Friday or Saturday but to suit everyone I think Sunday would be the best bet.

I'd be happy enough with Sunday as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Sunday is fine for me too. I just voted for friday so i could play it as soon as possible! :P

We're on for Friday night it seems :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement