Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is GetItKeepIt.com dead ?

Options
  • 11-07-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi. I use Getitkeepit.com to track all my bills, Eircom, Bord Gais, etc and find it excellent. But nobody there responds to any queries any more. I've emailed support several times about some missing bills, but no response.
    It would be a great shame if it has died as it's a fantastic site , and it's free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

I've been thinking the same thing? Sometimes the bill is received but the PDF cant be displayed. Other times the bill arrives but getitkeepit shows a zero charge even though one can see the charge on the bill.

Something isnt right? and as you say the support doesnt work ever...

shame

W.

PS: probably busy with http://www.britebill.com its their revenue stream I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 flingthing121

Hi

Quick update on the service - Getitkeepit.com helped us create brite:bill.com last year and whilst we are keeping our free service available our energies are focused on providing this technology to postal and banking organisations globally who pay us for our software and our people.

Many thanks for your support

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Hi

Quick update on the service - Getitkeepit.com helped us create brite:bill.com last year and whilst we are keeping our free service available our energies are focused on providing this technology to postal and banking organisations globally who pay us for our software and our people.

"If" you are an official rep then I have to say you really should get people to proof read your posts because essentially your post reads.

"We are now operating a service that makes us money so we don't really give too much of a monkeys about geitkeepit.com and responding to users that still use the service"

Whilst this very well may be true, how you worded your post needs abit of work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭towger

Hi

So it is dead then ? with no communication to users. Good luck with your new venture .... seems like you may need it.

Is it just me but anybody else notice one hasnt received bills since Nov 2011...

May it RIP I guess...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭towger

Yeah, RIP it seems, pity as it was good.
    I've given up on it now.

sprung back into life this morning with a delivery of a bill!! :eek:

W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 corkil

the sites ssl certificate has expired. not safe to use anymore.

they have really given up on the service and with no comms with users

pity - it was great when it worked.

typical service delivery we expect in ireland...

Dear W,

In recent months we have taken a decision to pause ongoing
    developments of the GetitKeepit service. This means that the
    service will remain as is for the time being. However, we continue
    to support the service and make efforts to ensure it's availability.

As we continue to support this free service it is important that
    we remind all of our active users that it remains their
    responsibility to ensure they are receiving and paying all their bills.

Unfortunately we can not guarantee that the GetitKeepit service will
    always successfully retrieve a bill from a biller's site, this may
    be due to an error on the biller's website or our systems or for
    some other technical reason. GetitKeepit will remedy any issue in
    retrieving bills as they are brought to our attention but we will
    not be actively monitoring for errors.

If you believe you have missed bill payments we would advise you
    to contact your service provider. If you have any other questions
    relating to the GetitiKeepit service please contact us on
    support@getitkeepit.com.

Best regards,

The GetitKeepIt Team