Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wales Away Weekend September 2011

• 11-07-2011 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of doing an away weekend to Wales in September.

The plan would be to take advantage of the 24 hour short stay offer on Stenaline.
    So, leaving on the 08H20 ferry, and arriving in Holyhead at 11H35.
    Riding around North Wales, staying over somewhere for the night, and getting the 13H50 ferry back.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Away trip to Wales. 3 votes

Yes, I would be interested.
    0% 0 votes
    No.
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Great idea, I'd love to. I'd be 50-50 on whether or not I can get the time off work though, have to work every weekend these days :( Will keep it in mind though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I'll be living in the UK by then, might join up with you when you get off the ferry though ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

If I get my Full before then I'd be interested in a little trip :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

KamiKazi wrote: »
    I'll be living in the UK by then, might join up with you when you get off the ferry though ;)

Yay. Party on in Kami's!

cantdecide wrote: »
    Yay. Party on in Kami's!

It's a six hour drive from Holyhead, good luck to yiz! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I definitely wont have full by then! sounds fun though!
    The Don wrote: »
    If I get my Full before then I'd be interested in a little trip :)

have you applied for test?

This going ahead PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭buzzard

3 of us did exactly that during the Whit weekend and you will throughly enjoy the spin through Wales.

Have a great weekend should you decide to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭amacca

how are the british fuzz on end cans with "for race use only" stamped on them:D

don't want to get a set of road legals

amacca wrote: »
    how are the british fuzz on end cans with "for race use only" stamped on them:D

don't want to get a set of road legals

I haven't had any bother with my carbon fibre, foot long flame throwing, car alarm abusing cans so I'd say you'll be ok :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement