Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother USA series 13

Options
  • 11-07-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Anyone else watching online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I saw the first one over the weekend. I've never really liked the first episode - it only really kicks off properly in episode 2. Not sure about the new twists (couples, returning houseguests, golden key) but I'm guessing it will be business as usual (everyone for themselves) after week 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I haven't watched BB in years so finding it all very interesting ...for now. Gas them lying about their jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great to see the return of Jeff & Jordan and Evil Dick & Danielle, but I could've done without Rachel & Brendan - talk about head wrecking. Out of the newbies the only ones that really stand out to me as decent houseguests are the Olivia Wilde lookalike and the one named after the car - obviously being a hot blooded male the reasons I have for liking these two should be obvious. The first week is usually pretty dull though in fairness, so hopefully once the ball gets rolling it'll be as good as previous seasons...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Haha this is such a guilty pleasure of mine! It's so over the top it's great.

Delighted to see the returnees, though apparently
    Evil Dick gets removed from the house.
    Should be good viewing anyway!

So does
    Lewon
    earn a prize for the dumbest move on Big Brother ever? Must be top 3 dumbest at least. He looked a little shellshocked at the end of the last eviction. :)

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    So does
    Lewon
    earn a prize for the dumbest move on Big Brother ever? Must be top 3 dumbest at least. He looked a little shellshocked at the end of the last eviction. :)

I'm not sure. He didn't seem to be into the whole thing at all and was very quiet overall, especially seeing as he was so flamboyant in the diary room videos.

In a way I kinda think he wanted out, he didn't even seem to try too hard in the challenge to get back in.

I'm finding it a bit dull this season to be honest, pity Evil Dick didn't stay in longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Loving it so far. Real tension & scheming going on

Wow, business just picked up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

This week has played out as expected and if all goes to plan it should lead to Danielle out and a less entertaining few weeks ahead of us.

Shame really....

S.M.B. wrote: »
    This week has played out as expected and if all goes to plan it should lead to Danielle out and a less entertaining few weeks ahead of us.

Shame really....

Last night eviction episode is up on youtube, it's a goodie!

• Advertisement

Have it ready to go tonight, not spoiling it for myself

Last night eviction episode is up on youtube, it's a goodie!
    It is indeed!

Shocker !!!

WOW. Just WOW !

Some turnaround.

Porche looks like a very strong contender all of a sudden.

I am enjoying it, but wish we saw more stuff other than the game play, you don't really get to know the people that well.
    Though well enough to want to punch Rachel.

Also, I saw on the imdb boards that there was a massive fight the night before between pretty much everyone, especially Shelly. Jeff even mentioned something about it in his speech.

I must check out the after dark eps to see if it was aired or not.

It was all covered in last nights episode.

The more I watch this show, the more I think the whole things a big setup.

Yeah, probably the best episode of the season so far.

It does seem that CBS has a preference for some of the veterans alright but I must admit, I'm rooting for them anyway, the newbies this season are pretty awful.

Adam is probably the worst player I've ever seen.

A Metaller who loves 90210.
    'nuff said, tbh....

Yeah, probably the best episode of the season so far.

It does seem that CBS has a preference for some of the veterans alright but I must admit, I'm rooting for them anyway, the newbies this season are pretty awful.

Adam is probably the worst player I've ever seen.
    I had a good laugh earlier when Adam had his talking head section during the HOH competition.

"The house has been flipped on it's head so the only way to guarantee safety this week is to win this HOH competition"

"Adam, you've got a four"

Worst Alliance Member Ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's just not the same without Big Jeff...

Jordan for the win!

It's just not the same without Big Jeff...

Jordan for the win!

I agree, I just hope Jordan and Rachael go on a winning streak for the remainder.

I still can't get over how bad Adam is, it's laughable when he gets angry for losing challenges when he's usually one of the first out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

Cant believe Shelley was such a turn coat!

None of the newbies were/are winners, Jeff is the ultimate US Big Bro player!!

Glad they got Shelly out, hopefully it's Jordan and Rachael in the final two, if it is there could be some interesting campaigning doing on in the jury house.

Also, does anyone remember Michele from Jeff's season? She was the nerdy scientist. Well it seems she's taken quite a turn after the show! Divorced the husband, got lots of plastic surgery and did some softcore stuff on the Playboy channel :eek: Quite a turnaround from being a PhD level Neuroscientist!

Either way, Adam is gonna be the third...

Fun week this week, lots of drama. I'd love Jordan to win (and I'm calling it now - Jeff will propose to her in the finale).

Nah I don't think he will. I think they live in different states & spend time between them. They were on Amazing race last season & that would have been the perfect time to do it, but didn't.

Seems Adam picked up the wins whe they were most needed. I would love it if it was his strategy all along but I sincerely doubt it.

Pity Jordan couldn't make it. As much as I dislike her, I hope Rachael wins. She's a definite for the final 2 anyway I reckon and is much more deserving than Adam and Porsche.

Is there a veto comp next week? If not whoever wins the next HOH will surely win?

I'm not sure how this Jury thing works though. What usually influences the votes?

• Advertisement

Guessing Rachel will win. She's the only one left who actually "played" the game

Advertisement