Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother USA series 13

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

She is the only one who deserves to win. I have to say she has become less annoying since Brendon left. She got stuck into the competitions and did well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Well the right person definitely won, really glad for her as Kalia and Daniele were so bitter.

Porsche seems like a really nice person too, seemed pretty cool overall about the whole thing. Adam was incredibly annoying though. The fact he tossed the goggles out during the challenge showed how clueless he really is.

I sincerely hope he doesn't get an all stars position. Jeff winning the 25 grand was no surprise either, he didn't propose though.

It was obvious the show was short on time so several jury questions were cut which is a pity. Overall a fairly average season. Hope next year is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Rachel deserved to win and Jeff deserved the people's choice. I've been watching BBUS for about 6 years and that was by far the weakest season... The newbies sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

Rachel deserved to win and Jeff deserved the people's choice. I've been watching BBUS for about 6 years and that was by far the weakest season... The newbies sucked.

Was surprised Adam voted Porsche! The newbies were rubbish all season!

Wonder how it would of played out if evil dick had of stayed in??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Jordan was just as rubbish as most the newbies she spent the whole season complaining about.

On the other hand, she's a dote and it's hard to dislike her.

Nobody questioned her place in the final 4 though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Jordan & Jeff = America's Sweethearts. She'd won before so she wasn't gonna win again. She didn't get her kit off this year though, maybe the reason she didn't win :)

Advertisement