Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashed Xbox question

• 11-07-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

I have a flashed xbox and a ton of backups but I stopped using XBL around the new year for fear of geting banned.

I was wondering can I buy a 2nd hand legit xbox for playing my legit copies such forza and cod online and just keep switching my hdd between the 2?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yes, you can. But why not just get a legitimate console with hard drive? Then you don't have to swap drives.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

I have lots of dlc already on the other hard drive so it'd be easier than changing it over. I'm probably wrong but if I just use one HDD can I download dlc for backups to use on the flashed xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yes, you can purchase DLC from Xbox Live on the unflashed console and use it on the flashed one.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

Nice one. Looks like I'm going xbox shopping :)

Advertisement