Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cereal Containers in Aldi - Microwave Safe?

Options
  • 11-07-2011 9:56pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Link to 3 pack Cereal Containers in Aldi on Thursday 14th.

I want to get these but use them for storing food as opposed to cereal (e.g. making a large amount of soup and storing it in these containers). I have regular food containers but they aren't big enough, and these are good value.

This is probably a silly question, but the linked containers claim to be dishwasher safe and seal tight, but is it microwave safe (it doesn't specify that it is)? The containers I have microwave perfectly, but they actually specify that they can be microwaved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Do they even fit into your microwave? From the picture I would say that only the smallest would fit into mine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

That's a good point, I didn't know how large they actually are!

Advertisement