Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Service in Westport

Options
  • 11-07-2011 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend a good reliable taxi service in Westport town?

I'm getting married in Westport at the end of August to the Finest Mayo woman, and being of the Royal County, I don't have much local knowledge. Currently trying to gather info for the invites. The googlizer doesn't appear to work - it has lead me to countless out-of-service numbers, or to businesses that have long since ceased to trade...

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Can you get hold of the Mayo News?? Load of taxi numbers in there. Even email them and get a copy of that page emailed to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

I'm from Westport, but not a taxi-driver so not got any agenda here! I've just whipped out the Mayo News and found a few numbers for you.

Lol Staunton 087-<snip>

O'Toole Taxis Car & Mini Bus Service, Early Morning Service Available (might be required for the last stragglers after the night!!) 098-<snip> or 087-<snip>

Bianconi Cabs 086-<snip>

If none of these work out, get back to me and I'll get some more for you. Have a great day & best of luck to you and the mrs!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭plys

Super stuff, thanks a million Twitter!
    Twitter wrote: »
    Early Morning Service Available (might be required for the last stragglers after the night!!)
    Here's hoping!!
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

If I was looking for a bus for a wedding crew, then Christy Cawley would be the man I'd pick. his number is ****** . He has a minibus as well.

If your just looking for a car, theres a man named Chris and his number is ***** I only knowing him from bringing me home after nights out but he's got a nice merc and he's a sound man.

There's loads of other ones and to be honest, there's not many (if any) bad taxis around.

Advertisement