Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

like minded ladies social club in killarney!!!

Options
  • 11-07-2011 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi everyone!! long time lurker, and i just joined up today!
    The Story: My friend and I were discussing how bored we were of the usual weekend of nights in the same pub, same people, same story. We have done the mad nights out (and are still up for the odd one!) but are looking for like minded ladies (roughly mid to late 20's upwards) who are up for the craic and might be interested in doing fun interesting outings or/gatherings. Perhaps (here's what we came up with over a bottle of vino) ; hillwalking (the easy hills :D), book club, plays, tag rugby, dinners out, bowling, sharing skills and craft, drinks and a ranting session,
    Looking back over this we really didnt come up with a lot of ideas! any body else's ideas would be great.
    we are both in our late 20's, have friends in "marraige/ baby making mode" or in "mental nights out every weekend mode", and we are looking to have the craic somewhere in between!:)
    We are talking about this for ages and decided to post tonight! hope we are making sense and if anyone has any ideas/suggestions please let us know!:confused: we are thinking that if this 'social gathering' goes ahead we might start in killarney, but be flexible enough to move around to try and accommodate people depending on who's interested. phew! think thats it:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

frrankie wrote: »
    hi everyone!! long time lurker, and i just joined up today!
    The Story: My friend and I were discussing how bored we were of the usual weekend of nights in the same pub, same people, same story. We have done the mad nights out (and are still up for the odd one!) but are looking for like minded ladies (roughly mid to late 20's upwards) who are up for the craic and might be interested in doing fun interesting outings or/gatherings. Perhaps (here's what we came up with over a bottle of vino) ; hillwalking (the easy hills :D), book club, plays, tag rugby, dinners out, bowling, sharing skills and craft, drinks and a ranting session,
    Looking back over this we really didnt come up with a lot of ideas! any body else's ideas would be great.
    we are both in our late 20's, have friends in "marraige/ baby making mode" or in "mental nights out every weekend mode", and we are looking to have the craic somewhere in between!:)
    We are talking about this for ages and decided to post tonight! hope we are making sense and if anyone has any ideas/suggestions please let us know!:confused: we are thinking that if this 'social gathering' goes ahead we might start in killarney, but be flexible enough to move around to try and accommodate people depending on who's interested. phew! think thats it:cool:

Mental marriage?:confused:

Advertisement