Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any 24 hour/late opening KFC's in Dublin

Options
  • 11-07-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I would love some KFC right now and Im trying to find out if there is any late opening KFC in Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Think the Blanch one closes at 10 or 11. But there's Hillbilly's in Fairview which is arguably nicer and may be open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

this thread is going to turn into an account of Harold & Kumar get the munchies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

tmc86 wrote: »
    this thread is going to turn into an account of Harold & Kumar get the munchies!

Harold & Kumar had it easy.

I left for Blanch and about half way there the STOP light came on in the car.
    So I had to stop. It refused to go off for ages.:( I tried to just drive, but it was beeping. So I called the AA, and the man done something to my car and it went out. :)

So, I knew that KFC would be closed, but just decided to try it anyway. Got there at 11:55, they close at 12, just in time I thought. But No! The staff refused to serve me and said it was closed. :(

I went around to the near by McDonalds and it was closed.

The only 24 hour McDonalds that I could think of where Kylemore and Liffey Valley, so I went all the way out there. I was left sitting in the "special order bay" for about a half an hour. :(

But I finally got my food and it was the nicest McDonalds I had had in years, :P

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm KFC gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Harold & Kumar had it easy.

I left for Blanch and about half way there the STOP light came on in the car.
    So I had to stop. It refused to go off for ages.:( I tried to just drive, but it was beeping. So I called the AA, and the man done something to my car and it went out. :)

So, I knew that KFC would be closed, but just decided to try it anyway. Got there at 11:55, they close at 12, just in time I thought. But No! The staff refused to serve me and said it was closed. :(

I went around to the near by McDonalds and it was closed.

The only 24 hour McDonalds that I could think of where Kylemore and Liffey Valley, so I went all the way out there. I was left sitting in the "special order bay" for about a half an hour. :(

But I finally got my food and it was the nicest McDonalds I had had in years, :P

I had a mackers there yesterday too and I must say I agree about the niceness. T'was the most I've enjoyed one in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

ap1986 wrote: »
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm KFC gravy

I have yet to try this KFC gravy! Everyone goes on about how lovely it is... Is it like normal gravy, like bisto say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

No no no, it's better that bisto gravy... but Hillbillys is nicer...

temply wrote: »
    I have yet to try this KFC gravy! Everyone goes on about how lovely it is... Is it like normal gravy, like bisto say?
    compleatly the opposite.its fab goes with everything.......even the sweetcorn!!!

January wrote: »
    No no no, it's better that bisto gravy... but Hillbillys is nicer...
    you better go with the moderators gravy...you dont want them to close this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Can someone open a Hillbilly's in Dublin city?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah it's not too far from Dublin City! You could walk it from O'Connel Street...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Advertisement