Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Log Time

Options
  • 11-07-2011 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Decided it was time to start logging my effort. This seems like the place to get some good advice, so any at all would be most welcome :). Anyway have recently hit the gym again after a year or two away, started back last week.
    So the details,
    Male
    Height: 5 ft 9
    Weight: 60 kg

Find it hard enough to gain any weight, I put this down to being a coeliac but may not be the reason.My diet would be healthy enough but my weight has always hovered around the 60kg mark. Would like to build up a bit and gain some extra pounds. If anyone knows of any gluten free protein shakes please let me know.

Today
    Started today with legs
    Squats: 40kg 5x3 , 50kg 3x3 , 60kg 3x3 , 70kg 3x1, 60kg 3x1 felt ok last rep was a bit of a push but was comfortable enough. Im aiming for 90kg by the end of August.

Leg Lunges with 10kg dumbbells, 10 each leg x 2

Leg extensions: not sure what the exact weight was but done 10x3
    Done another leg exercise again not exactly sure of the weight but again 10x3.
    Finished up with stretches and a swim and heading back tomorrow for chest.

Advertisement