Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro hitch for tractor loader

• 11-07-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all -I have a Fiat80/90 with a Stoll(I think) power loader.It has a quick attach system but its not a standard euro hitch type.This means I have to modify any implements I buy and I cant swap with neighbours.Is there any engineering firm that would make up a new Q/A carriage for the loader to euro hitch spec.This would allow me to buy standard new implements and if I sell on my tractor I wouldnt need to mess about with modifying attachments etc.I hope above makes sense.I am based in North Midlands but wouldnt mind travelling a bit.

Thanks in advance Al

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kielmost

These guys manufacture all types of converter hitches for loaders

http://prodig.ie/html/convert.html

ProDig Attachments,
    Newtown,
    Fenagh,
    County Carlow.

Telephone: +353 (0)59 972 7494
    Fax: +353 (0)59 972 7845
    Email: info@prodigattachments.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

I'm almost certain Keltec do them aswell;
    http://www.keltec.ie/quickhitch.html

Keltec Engineering,
    Kilmallock,
    Co. Limerick
    Telephone: 063 98688
    Fax: 063 98546
    Email: info@keltec.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

I know what you're trying to achieve OP but when buying implements you can specify what ever brackets you need, there are several different types

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭the al kid

Thanks for the replies lads.Contacted Prodig in Carlow and think they will be able to sort out something for me-seemed very helpful over the phone.Jeff,while I agree you can specify whatever brackets you want when buying surely long term would be better off using a modern type.BTW what is the most commonly sold type of bracket on new loaders-I presume it is the Euro Quickie type.If I am wrong on this please let me know .
    Many Thanks Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kielmost

You presume right, all new loaders come with a euro head as standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭anfieldrd

the al kid wrote: »
    Hi all -I have a Fiat80/90 with a Stoll(I think) power loader.It has a quick attach system but its not a standard euro hitch type.This means I have to modify any implements I buy and I cant swap with neighbours.Is there any engineering firm that would make up a new Q/A carriage for the loader to euro hitch spec.This would allow me to buy standard new implements and if I sell on my tractor I wouldnt need to mess about with modifying attachments etc.I hope above makes sense.I am based in North Midlands but wouldnt mind travelling a bit.

Thanks in advance Al

In the same situation as yourself with the loader but ours is a trima,annoying because the have access to alot of euro hitch attachments. Did prodig give you any sort of price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dspark

hi all, its abit off topic but could anyone direct me to somewhere that sells second hand loaders? Lookin for a loader for a 6900 john deere. Munster area. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Dspark wrote: »
    hi all, its abit off topic but could anyone direct me to somewhere that sells second hand loaders? Lookin for a loader for a 6900 john deere. Munster area. Cheers

a fellow has some on donedeal a few weeks ago

Advertisement