Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City home game 28 August 2011

Options
  • 11-07-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi I'm a long time lurker first time poster :):)

Was wondering what the chances are of getting tickets for the home game against City on 28th August for myself and son, who is 11. We have been to a few away games and have usually got tickets via the other clubs supporters ie Man U and Fulham but have had no luck getting home tickets. I know one or two Spurs season ticket holders in London but I've been usually too late with my requests (eg Man U at home in January) but getting in early now :)

From reading info it seems an extra adult ticket can be handily sourced but is it harder to get an adult and child ticket together if not STH or on the Bronze or Lilywhite membership? My son really wants to see a game in the Lane as do I so was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

I am looking for 2 adult and 1 junior membership as well please so if anyone can accomadate it would be much appreciated :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

pm's sent lads.

Gerlad - your son can easy use an adult mem. They wont question it going in.

Advertisement