Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

excellent customer service

Options
  • 12-07-2011 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Normally I would have a moan about bad customer service so it is nice for a change to be served by a very polite young girl in Xtra vision. I haven't been in there for a while but have gone in the last two weekends to rent out a movie and the girl that served me could not have been nicer. She advised on the movie to go for, was friendly to my little lad, smiled, was courteous, helpful and everything that you would expect but very seldom get. She has black hair tied up and she is a credit to herself. Pity there wasnt more like her. Well done

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I also found the staff in there very friendly. Last time I was in I was served by a girl that could be the same one you are talking about casey. I think she is the manager but the other staff are also sound imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Think I know the girl, she's the chatty one. Nice to be served by her.

Its unusual for them alright but nice to see. Lets have more of it I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

Was in there this pm with kids, she is an unreal example of how customer service should be done! Gave the kids a free popcorn which they were delighted about..........

Then she drops the bomb shell!..... Tonight is her last night working there!

I wished her the best for the future, she will go places!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Its not often it happens. Always a nice little bonus when it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I worked there in 2007 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Speaking of good customer service, was in the Sony Centre last Saturday buying a laptop for the nephew. Had looked in Curry's & was put off with being directed away from comps in my price range towards one specific comp every time I asked a question. Spoke with a guy called Paul and came away feeling I had been given very genuine advice on what to buy, what not to buy, what the nephew would need & what he didn't, etc.
    Would recommend them to anyone (and that's coming from a Mac owner!!!:eek::pac:

Advertisement