If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50PZ570T

Options
  • 12-07-2011 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Was looking at the LG 50PZ570T on the richersounds.com site and was wondering if I could get a quote on delivery to Kerry if at all possible?Also could I get a quote on a Samsung UE40D6530?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Squaredude wrote: »
    Was looking at the LG 50PZ570T on the richersounds.com site and was wondering if I could get a quote on delivery to Kerry if at all possible?Also could I get a quote on a Samsung UE40D6530?

Squaredude,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We don't currently ship the Samsung UE40D6530 as stock is very tight however we can ship the 50PZ570 (Yummy THX Certified!) at £799.95 & shipping would be £49.95.

Keep me posted if I can assist.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

excellent.will have to wait 3-4 weeks before i can buy it.When I do get around to purchasing it do I do go through the .com site or through the .ie site?thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Square.

We will be getting it on the .ie site but if you want to PM us, we can give you a bell or you can always call us on 0044 333 900 0071.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.