Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Site Down

Options
  • 12-07-2011 7:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The MMA League site went down late on Sunday night, due to a hardware fault on my hosting provider's side.
    They are currently restoring the site from a back up, but that is happening much slower than expected.
    The site will be back up, but they haven't been able to provide me with an accurate timeline for this.

Anyone needing to register for Derry on Saturday - send me an eMail to
    info [at] mmaleague [dot] com or call me on +353 (0)87 2037 926 and I will register you that way while the site is down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

The longest outage in the history of the MMA League site continues; of course it had to happen during the busiest week the League has ever had!

My hosting company keep extending the ETA on the site coming back up, so I don't want to hazard as to when it will be back up.
    If the site being down is causing anyone any issues, give me a call or drop me an eMail.

All the same - MMA League Derry will continue as planned on Saturday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

best laid plans of mice and men ;) doubt anyones gona wana miss specially with the amount thats signed up :D good luck this wkend

After the longest outage in the history of the League the MMA League Website is back up!

Registration has been extended until 9pm tonight.

The sites still down :(

manga_10 wrote: »
    The sites still down :(

Not on my machine its not!

Refresh the page a few times, and use the link above.
    Try holding the [Ctrl] button and hit F5, may help also.

• Advertisement

Thanks to Mark Leonard and the League team for a great day of fun and congrats to all the guys who won and lost , great effort by everyone :D

Advertisement