Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house alarm!

• 12-07-2011 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

well,

quick question and advice greatly appreciated....me house alarm is gone nuts, its connected to the smoke alarms and since i had to change the battery in the smoke alarm it wont work at all!! dunno why, the lights are on it etc but does noting and looks like the light beside power isnt on either. also when i test the smoke alarm, the one in the other room goes off! ridiculous!! any ideas on whats up or who i could contact as there is no number on the alarm etc ???? accenia is the name on the button panel but that means nowt! feedback would be lovely ...cheers!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

If you go outside the house, the alarm suppliers should have their name on the alarm box up high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Probably some kind of reset switch on it. Replacing the battery obviously tripped it somehow. Try what thom said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,734 ✭✭✭✭altor

well,

quick question and advice greatly appreciated....me house alarm is gone nuts, its connected to the smoke alarms and since i had to change the battery in the smoke alarm it wont work at all!! dunno why, the lights are on it etc but does noting and looks like the light beside power isnt on either. also when i test the smoke alarm, the one in the other room goes off! ridiculous!! any ideas on whats up or who i could contact as there is no number on the alarm etc ???? accenia is the name on the button panel but that means nowt! feedback would be lovely ...cheers!!

It might be a tamper on the smoke alarm after you changed the batteries. Check they are closed correctly.

Advertisement