Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Sales Reps

Options
  • 12-07-2011 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Hi

How can I remove my name & address from the list that Eircom sales reps have. I dont what them calling to my house trying to push Eircom phone & broadband on me, when I dont want it.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

sgarvan wrote: »
    Hi

How can I remove my name & address from the list that Eircom sales reps have. I dont what them calling to my house trying to push Eircom phone & broadband on me, when I dont want it.

Cheers

Hi sgarvan,

If you are an eircom customer I can remove you from the sales and marketing database. Or if you are with another provider contact them and ask them to be moved from any third part marketing.

The removal from the database can take up to 28 days.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hi

Cheers

You can't really stop sales people calling to the house if they are in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Cheers Mark I am not an eircom customer.

poisonedstream, I know I cant stop them calling but it is the fact that the calls all start with, you used to be an eircom customer. This is the bit I want stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Cheers Mark I am not an eircom customer.

poisonedstream, I know I cant stop them calling but it is the fact that the calls all start with, you used to be an eircom customer. This is the bit I want stopped.

Next time they call ask them what company they are with and how they got your details.

Advertisement