If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop the Torture..

Options
  • 12-07-2011 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

The onkyo 608 is av deal of the week on the .com site but i can't buy one...help stop this torture today..;)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@PCDub,

Any more whinging out of you and you'll get banned :D !!

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

...theres an easier way to stop the whinging without resorting to a ban..nudge nudge wink wink...:D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    ...theres an easier way to stop the whinging without resorting to a ban..nudge nudge wink wink...:D

@ Ritzy,

I agree - Ban him - he's always been a bad apple..

Maybe just a 10 year ban to teach him a lesson..

@ bad apple PC

(..we should have stock for the next couple of weeks, I think it's going back up to £330 but as long as I have stock I'll hold the £299 price )

..or if you are interested I'll do you a cracking, cracking deal via PM on the Pioneer VSX2020 / Denon AVR1912 / Onkyo TXNR609 ;););)

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Sorry to hop on the thread....

John sent you a pm about pioneer pricing.

@ Ritzy,

I agree - Ban him - he's always been a bad apple..

Maybe just a 10 year ban to teach him a lesson..

@ bad apple PC

(..we should have stock for the next couple of weeks, I think it's going back up to £330 but as long as I have stock I'll hold the £299 price )

..or if you are interested I'll do you a cracking, cracking deal via PM on the Pioneer VSX2020 / Denon AVR1912 / Onkyo TXNR609 ;););)

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

You have me interested now, especially the 609, please send the pm.

• Advertisement

Any updates John..i know your busy and sorry for whinging on and on and on and on....:D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.