Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

KERRY BACKDATE MILK RISE

• 12-07-2011 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭

I just heard Kerry announced a 1cent a litre rise in the price and it is backdated 2 months:D

Again it is only a rumour but they must be planning a big special dividend next week to try to pass the conversion so to counter arguments that dry shareholders were getting too much they butter us up with a milk increase.

Wednesday next should be interesting:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

Me likeeeee:D

Why you so cynical? Not like them to have ulterior motives, why wouldn't they just reward their farmers:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

Dairy farmers will be rolling in the cash this backend, what price are you's being paid now 34c. Pretty impressive when a 40l cow can produce 13.60 euro of output a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

Dairy farmers will be rolling in the cash this backend, what price are you's being paid now 34c. Pretty impressive when a 40l cow can produce 13.60 euro of output a day

Sushh:cool:

You missed a few similes there Bob, I'm sure you know the realities of farming in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GLANBIA FOLLOWING SUIT with the back dated increase- slim and none i'd say:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭theroad

Anyone get the National Milk Agency's newsletter the other day? There was an interesting table on the back: in 1995 milk averaged 29.32 c/l, in 2010 it was 29.24 c. I wonder how long Stan McCarthy would be happy working for 1995 wages?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

theroad wrote: »
    Anyone get the National Milk Agency's newsletter the other day? There was an interesting table on the back: in 1995 milk averaged 29.32 c/l, in 2010 it was 29.24 c. I wonder how long Stan McCarthy would be happy working for 1995 wages?
    Its not likely to bother Stan. Sure doesnt he spend most of his time in NY to spare his ears from the farmers whining on milk price:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Me likeeeee:D

Why you so cynical? Not like them to have ulterior motives, why wouldn't they just reward their farmers:pac:
    LOL:D.

Nice bonus though. I might think of abstaining the next day. NOT:p

I think i will bring sambos coz it looks like being a long day

Advertisement