Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fwd helix with a rook>

Options
  • 12-07-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

Hey, I've got a few different ear piercings at this stage and my most recent was a rook. I want to get a forward helix done in the same ear. Just wondering if they'll look well together. Thinking of getting a barbell for the rook as soon as it's healed. I'd get forward helix in the other ear but I have a daith hoop so it might look kinda gammy with it.... Opinions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Personally I like rooks and forward helixes together but it's up to you at the end of the day. If you want it just go for it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Thanks for the input, decided to get an orbital helix done in the end (so fickle!) and it looks class :D Once that ears's healed up I'll get the forward helix in the other ear, it'll be opposite my other helix and parallel to my tragus so could look pretty cool.

Advertisement