Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call from 35311111111

Options
  • 12-07-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi Just had a call from 35311111111 but I did not answer it as it looked odd. Do you have any idea who this is???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Ladybird99 wrote: »
    Hi Just had a call from 35311111111 but I did not answer it as it looked odd. Do you have any idea who this is???

It's an autodialer. Expect a few more calls at varying times over the next few days. if you don't answear it will then stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Ladybird99 wrote: »

Hi Ladybird
    afraid Poisnenedstream is correct and it can be difficult to determine the origin and stop these calls . This is happening more frequently and the advice to ignore and it will go away is probably your best option. If these do become more frequent or you notice further numbers dialling you please call our Malicious Call Bureau on 1800689689.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ladybird99

Thanks guys for replying. I had no idea such things existed.

Advertisement