Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WrestleReunion - Miami

• 12-07-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭

I did not go to Wrestlereunion in Atlanta, but I'm interested in going in Miami.
    Here is some of the info so far...
    WrestleReunion will be returning to Wrestlemania weekend bigger and better than last year’s Atlanta event. We are proud to announce that the Miami Beach Deauville at 6701 Collins Avenue and located oceanside in Miami Beach is going to be our base hotel for WrestleReunion 7. The hotel is less than 3 miles from WWE Axxcess at the Miami Beach Convention Center so its in prime proximity to Axxcess, the Hall of Fame, RAW, and of course South Beach! This hotel is offering group rates starting at only $139/day for wrestling fans. More details will follow at a future date, but the 5 dollar wrestling “late night afterparty” is already confirmed for Saturday Night after the WWE Hall of Fame and we’ll be once again holding a Sunday morning/afternoon autograph session followed by a lunch with the wrestlers. Details for the rest of Friday and Saturday are still being discussed, but everything will be around the schedule of the WWE.
    Tickets will go on sale August 1st.

Our tenative plan is to hold the following:

Friday – March 30th, 2012

AM – Merchandise Fair, free to public

8PM – Live Wrestling Event presented by Dragon Gate USA. More information on this show located at dgusa.tv

12 Midnight – Late Night Oceanfront Miami Beach Party with Lovely Ladies of Wrestling

Saturday – March 31st, 2012

9am-3pm. Convention featuring a Tribute to Championship Wrestling from Florida coordinated by Eddie Graham’s son, Mike Graham. Talent already announced includes Mike Graham, Larry Zbyszco, and Rick Steiner.

3-5pm Live Legends Wrestling show immediately following convention. Wrestlers include Mike Graham, Larry Zbyszco, Tito Santana, and Rick Steiner

8pm – Live Wrestling Event Presented by Dragon Gate USA. More information on this event at dgusa.tv

12 Midnight, Hall of Fame After Party: $5 Wrestling LIVE featuring Colt Cabana and Marty Derosa.

Sunday – April 1st – Featuring Talent with Strong ties to WWF/WWE

Wrestling Convention from 9am-3pm featuring Road Warrior Animal, Tito Santana, and Stan Hansen

Luncheon from 2pm-3:45pm featuring Road Warrior Animal , Rick Steiner, Tito Santana, and Stan Hansen

Bus Trip to WrestleMania!

We are planning to sell a VIP ticket for Saturday (Florida Legends) and a seperate VIP ticket for Sunday, so you can choose one or both to attend. We’ll also have GA tickets available for all events.

miami_beach.jpg
    WrestleReunion is proud to announce we will be holding another special event during Wrestlemania weekend at the Miami Beach Deauville Resort as our venue for WrestleReunion 7 in March of 2012. All WrestleReunion activities and events will take place within the Miami Beach Deauville Resort.

The hotel is less than 3 miles from WWE Axxcess at the Miami Beach Convention Center so its in prime proximity to Axxcess, the Hall of Fame, RAW, and of course South Beach! This hotel is offering group rates starting at only $139/day for wrestling fans.

Want to stay close to the action? Book a stay at the same hotel where the convention is taking place. We have arranged with the hotel a block of rooms at the following rates:

Single: $139 per night
    Double: $139 per night
    Triple: $149 per night
    Quad: $159 per night
    This rate is only available through our reservation page on Miami Beach Deauville website.

Guests may also book on-line at any time by going to www.deauvillebeachresort.com.

Go to the group reservations link and enter the following password: HWR312

This rate will be valid from March 26TH thru April 5TH for those that would like to turn Miami into an extended vacation and use this hotel as their base. Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12 pm. All guests arriving before 3pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. The bell desk can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.

Miami Beach Deauville Resort
    6701 Collins Avenue
    Miami, FL 33141
    Tel: 1-305-865-8511

http://www.wrestlereunion.com/miami-in-2012/vip-guests-miami/

So is anyone already decided they are definitely doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

i'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I'm definitely interested as this maybe my jerseys last year. Any chance to get some extra Sigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

How do we buy tickets for this??or can anyone without a ticket go to the beach party at midnight??

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

How do we buy tickets for this??or can anyone without a ticket go to the beach party at midnight??

http://www.wrestlereunion.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the_guy

wrestlereunion was great last year. had lunch with scott steiner which was ace once he put his food down and started talking!

however, im not so sure id be up for a beach party full of smarks perving on ex-divas.

i'm aiming to avoid that side of things this year, as all the hyatt and golds gym marking in atlanta was doing my head in to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

i'm loving Sundays line up :D

for anyone who went to the Atlanta event did they sell the General Tickets at the hotel? i don't see an option on the website for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

i'm loving Sundays line up :D

for anyone who went to the Atlanta event did they sell the General Tickets at the hotel? i don't see an option on the website for it
    For non VIPs, General Admission is $20 but that amount can be applied to any WrestleReunion Sunday official guest to obtain pictures/autographs.

That what you mean? I assume tickets will be available at the day, well they don't give out tickets, but pay at the entrance I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Highspots.com is bringing Mickie James to Miami. She is their first announced vendor guest and will be doing autographs and pictures on BOTH Saturday and Sunday. Although she won’t be wrestling at the Florida tribute show, she will be part of the luncheon on Sunday, so a lucky VIP will be able to choose a seat next to this TNA Knockout. Mickie James is the second vendor guest announced for WrestleReunion 6 (we previously announced TMart Promotions bringing Bobby Heenan).

interested now. what time do people think the paclage buses will be leaving the hotels?

also they've replaced the planned diva beach party on the friday with

12 Midnight – No Holds Barred Q&A with Jake “the Snake” Roberts. $20 admission.

could be explosive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody decide if there going to this in miami?? I'm thinking of going to the Sunday session.

Sunday VIP is sold out :(

Has anyone on here been to a Wrestlereunion?? Anybody know if its worth going to just at general admission??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

ciano316 wrote: »
    Sunday VIP is sold out :(

Has anyone on here been to a Wrestlereunion?? Anybody know if its worth going to just at general admission??

There is no real general admission you just buy tickets for whoever you want to see admission is free as long as you spend $20 on meeting someone I believe

EdK wrote: »
    There is no real general admission you just buy tickets for whoever you want to see admission is free as long as you spend $20 on meeting someone I believe

Ah that isn't so bad so. I'll look into doing that so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chris mac

Former NBA great and nWo member Dennis Rodman will be at the wrestlereunion

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

i booked this hotel this week have to book a extra day seeing as i am coming thursday instead of friday now,can't wait.

Did anybody go to WrestleReunion?? I did.. It was very good.. Got to meet Kevin Nash

Advertisement