Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for new mom

Options
  • 12-07-2011 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Well, our wee man arrived on 1 July, all safe and sound :D

To show her a minuscule piece of gratitude for how wonderful she is, I'm gonna get some jewelry. But it's also her birthday so I'm gonna get her a birthday present and I was wondering if there were any magical suggestions on here!

Cheers,Quad
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Eternity ring is the usual

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Oh that's so sweet! How about a day in a spa or something as a present if you are getting her jewellary anyways as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Go into brown Thomas and get something from 'Tiffany's' Trust me you will be in the good books forever :)

Oh and congrat on the new bundle:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Congratulations on your new bundle and well done on thinking of your partner, the new mammy so often gets forgotten.

I remember when I had my little girl, my partner (now thankfully my ex) didnt seem to notice that I had given birth :mad: and came in the next day with loads for the new baby and nada for me.

So I'm sure your lady will be delighted any any token of appreciation.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Congratulations to you all! There are some lovely charm bracelets about. Pandora bracelets are beautiful and over the years your lady can add on pieces. Enjoy the new arrival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Minxie123

Congrats on your new arrival :) How about arranging an night in a fancy hotel for the two of you in a few months time. My husband did this for me and we went last week, it was absolute heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I saw some jewellry somewhere where you can get the baby's finger print embossed onto silver and hung on a neck chain. Looked pretty.

Tiffany's always a safe bet.

Advertisement