Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boat Storage

• 12-07-2011 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone knows of accessible boat storage in north dublin similar setup to the Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company

Thanks[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Malahide Marina have a boatyard if that's what you're after?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭retenzo12

Any idea on price Tabnabs. I know Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company is open to public which avoids yearly membership fees.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

give them a ring or drop down, the quoted prices and the cash prices may well be two different things ;)

(But it's not a club marina, so short term storage should be no problem)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

I think Self Storage Dublin offers storage facilities for boats. Not 100% sure though. You might give Barry a ring 087 178 4919

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Leidenfrost

I'll pay you to stay in your boat, I'll rent it, but I won't move it, heck you can bolt it to the harbour- I just want to use it as an apartment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement