Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow of the Damned, best place to buy?

Options
  • 12-07-2011 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

So I have been thinking of getting this game, but the reviews dont seem that great for it and dont want to spend too much on it. Anyone know the best and cheapest place to get a copy in Dublin? Or should i just hold off for a few months and pick it up for like a 5er?

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

So I have been thinking of getting this game, but the reviews dont seem that great for it and dont want to spend too much on it. Anyone know the best and cheapest place to get a copy in Dublin? Or should i just hold off for a few months and pick it up for like a 5er?

Ta!

here you go, i finished it, its a great game imo, not without its faults but i really enjoyed it...

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/shadows-of-the-damned-xbox-360/712541

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Hmm, thanks but I'm looking around €20 maybe. but thanks for the link!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's a bit too soon for it to be €20 as it's less than a month old.

Cheapest online seems to be ~£32 (excl. postage), so you may want to wait a bit longer.

Offline, HMV could have it for €45, but I don't know if they do that for every release now or just the popular ones. Smyths want €50 and GameStop want €43.97 (not sure if prices are the same instore as on their website).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

I'll hold off so, but thanks anyway guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GT_Dublin

Anyone seen this new for around €20 in Dublin?

Cheapest I can find it is about €30. I want to pick it up but the budget is very tight at the minute.

Even online it's still kind of expensive. I'm worried the game is going to disappear sooner rather than later and the price will go up rather than down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement