Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant: Doc Evidence for Income...

Options
  • 12-07-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me how i can go about getting Documentary Evidence for Income for Employment for my grant application?

Thanks,

Maria

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tulip11

Hi mariok,

If you log onto studentfinance.ie there is s downloadable documents on the Guidelines for applying for a grant, this give examples of all the documentary evidence you require for each section of the application form.

Tulip11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

mariok wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me how i can go about getting Documentary Evidence for Income for Employment for my grant application?

Thanks,

Maria

Generally income documentation will include things like P45, P60, P21 PAYE Balancing statement, Payslips etc. The guidance notes on completing the application form give detailed information on what documentary evidence is required.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Documentary evidence for income from employment:
    • P60 for each employment held at the end of the 2010 tax year and which is issued by
    employer(s);
    • P21 PAYE Balancing Statement for 2010 which the relevant person can get online at
    www.revenue.ie or by contacting their local Revenue office;
    • P45 if the relevant person ceased employment in 2010;
    • Payslips for the applicant’s earnings from holiday employment outside of term time in
    2010;
    • Income earned in a previous tax year:
    • a letter from the employer stating the amount earned in 2009 which was paid in the
    2010 and was included in the P60/P45 for 2010. The letter must also state any amount
    earned in 2010 which was not paid in 2010 but was carried over to be paid in 2011.

http://www.studentfinance.ie/downloads/Student%20Grant%20Scheme%202011.pdf

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Willow40

Hi

If you phone up your local Revenue office..they will send out a P21 which gives all the jobs you have worked at. Tell them its for the Grant application and they will know.

Just did the same myself..the grant application won't accept payslips so you need to contact revenue for them.

Thanks,

Maria[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

check WWW.welfare.ie

there is a link to get balance s for year ended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭CylonYoda

B1977 wrote: »
    check WWW.welfare.ie

there is a link to get balance s for year ended

Hi could you elaborate please, i can't seem to find the link ad it would be really useful.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

CylonYoda wrote: »
    Hi could you elaborate please, i can't seem to find the link ad it would be really useful.

Thank you.

https://www.welfare.ie/EN/Secure/Pages/OnlineStatementRequest.aspx

For any HSE Payments just call to your CWO and request a Balance sheet for what ever payment that you may be gettin g,if any of the HSE

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭CylonYoda

B1977 wrote: »
    https://www.welfare.ie/EN/Secure/Pages/OnlineStatementRequest.aspx

For any HSE Payments just call to your CWO and request a Balance sheet for what ever payment that you may be gettin g,if any of the HSE

Sorry, CWO is ...?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

CylonYoda wrote: »
    Sorry, CWO is ...?

community welfare officer

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement