Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Cafes, Pubs night clubs to take part in a new product trial

Options
  • 12-07-2011 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

We're introducing a new baked item and we would like business owners to take them as a trial for week or so. We are looking for feedback regarding the public's reaction to them.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, if I am, sorry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Is it some form of cupcake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sweetcupcakes

It is something like that. Do you run cafe or Pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

It is something like that. Do you run cafe or Pub?

Brother runs a pub. How do the cakes hold up after floating in a pint?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Hit the street and get yourself aquainted with business owners. Posting here will likely yield minimum results for what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

We're introducing a new baked item and we would like business owners to take them as a trial for week or so. We are looking for feedback regarding the public's reaction to them.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, if I am, sorry.

Does that mean you're offering them free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Clearpreso

I know a guy who runs a pretty good cafe, DM me some details and I will pass them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

We use PM's around these parts clearpreso ;)

Best bet is to just go door to door. If you are offering business' a good enough deal, there is no reason for them not to trial your product.

Best of luck.

Advertisement