Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Wolfie should try do in Dublin...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Where is it?

It's just outside of North Dublin city, a bit of a walk.

http://thecabinet.com/darkdestinations/location.php?sub_id=dark_destinations&letter=b&location_id=birthplace_and_childhood_home_of_bram_stoker

A 27 bus to Fairview will leave you 2 minutes from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Vomit in fibbers.

That is all.

Bottle of warm BuckFast it is.....

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

What about Bram Stokers gaff?

It's nothing amazing, but Cybes might enjoy having seen it, considering his proclivities.

Just thinking we should have totally organised a Ghost Bus Tour while Wolf's in town!

Get mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I used to live 5 houses down from Stokers place in fairview. It's just a house so not really worth it imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Rescue a rabbit from the liffy! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I not jumping in that river.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

I not jumping in that river.

couldn't blame ya.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Teutorix wrote: »
    Rescue a rabbit from the liffy! :pac:

Stop throwing them in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

St. Michans Church! St. Michans Church St. Michans Church!

It's a trip around a medieval crypt. What they only seem to mention in passing is that parts of the crypt are still in use by some of the families with burial rights there. Weird thing about the place is that everybody in Dublin seems to have heard of it and made vague plans to go, but nobody ever knows where it is.

I don't know if I'd recommend it exactly, but I can't say I've ever done anything else remotely like it. One of the weirdest little excursions I've ever been on. You just walk around looking at stacks of coffins strewn around in various states of disintegration, with feet and hands poking out everywhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement