Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool Tables in a Pub?

Options
  • 12-07-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Any know of any in Galway...except Sally's. Looking to go for a few games and a couple of pints during the day / evening. Don't have much interest in pool halls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

KRCMA in Salthill I know have one.

Some older threads, not sure how valid they are 2011.
    http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=Pool+Tables+pub+galway+site%3Aboards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mk7775

the goalpost in woodquay has one

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

Wildes bar have one upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Cathal O

The NUIG college bar has 2 upstairs, whether you want to risk going there ;).
    Also, 3 euro pints on wednesdays.
    Mightnt be your scene though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Paddy's just off Eyre Square have one. mind you it's not a very good one..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fibbers have one upstirs, a bit impeded by a wall, but most are to some degree, oh and just thought of one - Trends aka Cullinanes in Salthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There are a good few tables in the Bowling place on Headford Rd (its a couple of years since I was there though ...), and I believe they serve beer too, in the bowling part. It might be too much like a pool hall for you though.

Advertisement