Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield:bad company 2 xbox360 cheapest?

• 12-07-2011 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been trying to get this game but it's hard to come across. Its meant to be in game for €15 preowned but they havnt any in stock for the last month(new and preowned).

Does any one know where I can get it for €15. Don't really want to pay any more.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

You won't get it for €15, been looking for ages.
    €18.45 is cheapest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Where?

Never mind I see it's a link

Thanks for that I'll hold out a bit for it cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Where?

Never mind I see it's a link

Thanks for that I'll hold out a bit for it cheaper
    You keep doing that, it'll be around that price around october I'd say....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's 3e....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

If you buy it 2nd hand you will probably have to pay more for a VIP pass to play online, that'll cost ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

If you buy it 2nd hand you will probably have to pay more for a VIP pass to play online, that'll cost ya!

Afaik,the free online codes no longer work with this game so it's not worth buying it new.Think it costs about 800 msp to play it online.I'm open to correction on this one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

punk77 wrote: »
    Afaik,the free online codes no longer work with this game so it's not worth buying it new.Think it costs about 800 msp to play it online.I'm open to correction on this one.

Well i just bought mine about 2 weeks ago and it didn't cost me anything to play online.(vip code worked fine)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Same a friend of mine bought it a month or two ago and the vip code worked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

vip codes are 1200 ms points if i remember right.

and you wont get it much cheaper until bf3 comes out in october as raze said.

Advertisement