Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cops took mates rifle.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

when applying for a license it has a box to tick for a silencer and another box for a scope so u must need a license for it

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slingshot88

shooter88 wrote: »
    when applying for a license it has a box to tick for a silencer and another box for a scope so u must need a license for it
    that only applys if you want a nightvision scope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

shooter88 wrote: »
    They should really specify this on the form to avoid confusion like this poster and also the guards in the op

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

I'm not saying that AGS should know the difference between a glass scope used in daylight and a night-vision scope that's used at, uh night. That would be picky, but....

...the clue is in the name.

Like you don't cook a turkey in a refrigerator.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

They should really specify this on the form to avoid confusion like this poster and also the guards in the op
    they should,i ticked both boxs and wrote a letter saying what i needed silencer for and what kind of scope i will be fitting cant do much more than wait usually very quick in my area tho

• Advertisement
Advertisement